Thursday 4 January 2018

Happy New Year card

Super Duper Excited to share that this card made TOP 2 on the Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Challenge for December! The theme of the challenge was "New Beginning" and I chose to make a card for the New Year! The image is called Time Flies and can be found HERE.
To colour up the image, I used Mostly Copic Markers, with an odd Spectrum Noir Marker tossed in for good measure. One of these days I'm going to remember to actually keep track of which colours I use, so I can share with you!

The circle is cut with a die from Spellbinders and then layered on another die cut image in red. The clock is also a die, as is the edge of the gold border around the sentiment, which is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink from Stampin' Up! Layered it on patterned paper from my stash, added a few pop dots (foam dots, dimensionals, whatever you want to call them), and finished it off with a gold gel pen on the clock.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win, Sonya! No surprise. Your card is just gorgeous! Fabulous coloring and amazing design. Happy New Year to you and your family. xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! You inspire me to challenge myself and you encourage me to keep moving forward!

      Delete

Snow White - Paper Nest Dolls style!

Hello again! Today I'm showing off one of the newly released Princess/Fairy Tales collection - Princess with Apple - based on Snow Whit...