Wednesday 3 April 2019

Joining the Paper Nest Dolls Team!

Greetings and salutations! I'm very excited to tell you that I've been accepted as a new Design Team member for the Challenge blog of Paper Nest Dolls! The creator of the images, Christine Young, draws inspiration for her images from her six children and creates super cute characters. 

Today I'd like to share Captain Owen, which you can find in the store HERE. Isn't he darling with his little dog and captain's uniform?! Total sidenote: I actually coloured him up while I was on a ship myself! I didn't write down which Copic colours I used, so I can't share that with you this time. One of these days I'll remember before starting on another image.


And here's my final card! Nothing super fancy, as it's a boy card and because I wanted the image itself to really take the stage. I added a die-cut "waves" image behind, and a little sentiment that was part of a paper pack I've had for a while. A bit of red and white twine to tie in the the sail/flag and finished it off with 3 little sand-dollar die cuts that I lightly sponged with Distress Oxide ink. And voila! Thanks so much for stopping by! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow White - Paper Nest Dolls style!

Hello again! Today I'm showing off one of the newly released Princess/Fairy Tales collection - Princess with Apple - based on Snow Whit...