Friday 9 February 2018

Day 2 of Kraftin' Kimmie's Krafty Peeks!

Welcome to Day TWO of our February Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Introducing: WELCOME TO THE WORLD, another beautiful stamp set by our very talented artist, Cheryl Grant! This adorable set features three large images plus several lovely sentiments in a beautiful font! These are perfect for the baby cards, invitations, scrapbook pages, tags, bags and so much more! Plus we've included an adoption sentiment!

See these sweet images in action as you hop around the Krafty blogs! You'll see the list of Krafty design team members and Krafty Guest (AKA me - Sonya) below and be sure to leave some love at each stop because one lucky commenter is going to WIN a $10 gift voucher to the krafty shop EACH DAY this week!!

Plus we're doing a GIVEAWAY of the ENTIRE release on the Krafty Friends facebook page! The winners will be announced at the party so don't miss it!

You'll get to see all the incredible creations for February as we share them each day this week! Be sure to join us at the LIVE Online Release Party on Sunday morning at 11am EST! We'll be checking out ALL of the three new clear stamp sets, sharing fabulous creations, giving away prizes and having tons of krafty fun!

For today's project, I chose the SUPER sweet stork with the baby image. I've always been fascinated with the legends and stories about storks bringing babies to their families. Remember the Disney movie DUMBO, where the stork delivers the adorable elephant with the giant ears to his mother, JUMBO? Soooo cute!

Anyhow, back from the rabbit trail... I only used a few colours for this image. All Copics.

The blues are B29, 23, and 41.
Skin colours E11, 00, and 000.
Grays are C7, 3, and 1.

I fussy cut around the image and mounted it on a die cut oval from Gina Marie. Then I stamped out the sentiment Welcome to the World on a white scrap I had and cut with a die from Stampin Up!. I mounted the sentiment on a piece of black satin ribbon and added 3 black "pearls" on each side of the white focal piece. And that's about it! Thanks so much for dropping by! Enjoy the rest of the hop!

25 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card for a new little boy! I really love this card!😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks! I really appreciate your kind words :)

      Delete
  2. What an elegant card ! I love the circle die you used.
    Melle Clef (cindy gues)
    melleclef.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Cindy! I just got that die recently and love how detailed it is!

      Delete
  3. I love this card especially since it is for a boy and I just recieved the most beautiful gift in the world. My 1st grandson. Can't wait to buy this set to make my own cards. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwwwww, congratulations! What a wonderful gift, indeed! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Enjoy the rest of your day!

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful boy card! I think that frame works so well with the image! ~Patti Okerstrom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You leave such lovely comments, Patti! I really appreciate your kind words!

      Delete
  5. Fabulous card! Great coloring and design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very bold card. The blue sure stands out. It could be down with any color in the background. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Amy! I do love the bold blue, but you're so right - any colour would work for the background!

      Delete

Snow White - Paper Nest Dolls style!

Hello again! Today I'm showing off one of the newly released Princess/Fairy Tales collection - Princess with Apple - based on Snow Whit...