Saturday 4 May 2019

Snow White - Paper Nest Dolls style!

Hello again! Today I'm showing off one of the newly released Princess/Fairy Tales collection - Princess with Apple - based on Snow White! Isn't she gorgeous!!!! I've coloured her up with copic markers and fussy-cut around her with my Tim Holtz snips. In my mind I pictured her standing in front of a cottage in the woods, so I went to work with my copics to create a background for this lovely princess.

Here are some progress photos:


 


 And here is the final result! 


Here's a closeup of the flowers and ribbon. The yellow, orange, and red flowers are hand-made by Lucinda Lucker of Petal Lu (this link goes to her FB group) and HERE is her blog. The white spirally thing and the two small blue flowers are from Orchid Crafts.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment:

Snow White - Paper Nest Dolls style!

Hello again! Today I'm showing off one of the newly released Princess/Fairy Tales collection - Princess with Apple - based on Snow Whit...