Friday 5 January 2018

Getting Organized for 2018


 Yesterday, I showed you my Habit Tracker for this month. Today, I've been working on this beautiful January calendar, also from Sarah Renae Clark, only this one was one of her free items! You can find it HERE and the full 2018 Calendar HERE



 I've coloured it up using blues and oranges from my Copic collection. The blues used are: B00, B04, B05, B29, B41 and B45. I also used the colourless blender which is designated 0.


The oranges I've used are YR21, YR02, YR04, and YR07.

I really like how there are lists on the side to write down goals and tasks for the month. Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow White - Paper Nest Dolls style!

Hello again! Today I'm showing off one of the newly released Princess/Fairy Tales collection - Princess with Apple - based on Snow Whit...