Saturday 20 January 2018

The Funny Farm by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

I posted a WIP (work in progress) a few days ago of the farm scene from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. The image is called The Funny Farm and can be found HERE. I had so much fun colouring up the first one that I did a second! 

The first one I coloured up I tried the stippling technique (applying dots of various colours to create shadows) in the bushes and clouds. That version is at the bottom of the picture. The top one is shaded more traditionally with more of a smooth look. There are aspects about each that I like. I asked on my Facebook page which one people liked best, and I got a very divided response, although I believe the stippled one was a little more popular. I've stamped the image one more time. Not sure what I'm going to do this time around. I should also make these into cards at some point! Which one do YOU like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow White - Paper Nest Dolls style!

Hello again! Today I'm showing off one of the newly released Princess/Fairy Tales collection - Princess with Apple - based on Snow Whit...