Saturday 21 July 2018

Birthday Challenge at 7 Kids!


Hey Kids! It's time for a new challenge over at 7 Kids! The theme is Birthdays, and the Design Team have all been posting our projects throughout the day. Pop over to the Customer Create group on FB to see them all and join in on the fun! 

If you're already in the group, you would have already seen my WIP (work in progress) shots, but I'll add several of them here so you can see how everything came together. My image is from Stamping Bella - isn't she adorable?!?! Our Stamping Bella stamps fly out of the store like hot cakes, so this particular stamp is no longer in stock; however, there are several adorable ones to choose from here!

I used Copic Markers, which you can get in the 7 Kids store here. You can also pick up refills for the markers you already have! I've just started running out of several of my colours and got my refills for a great price! The paper I've used for colouring is Catherine Pooler premium white cardstock, which is, happily, back in stock here. We were out for a little while because it's become quite popular. Personally, I find it works just as well as the Copic Xpress it paper that I also love!


It was really fun colouring up the pink frosting. It just looks so yummy! And here's the final project completed. The lighting is a little off, but you get the idea.  


Thanks for stopping by! What's your favourite kind of cake and/or frosting?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow White - Paper Nest Dolls style!

Hello again! Today I'm showing off one of the newly released Princess/Fairy Tales collection - Princess with Apple - based on Snow Whit...