Wednesday 27 March 2019

Simply Betty Progressive Challenge for February





Betty Roberts has done it again - created a beautiful image for us to colour up for February's Progressive Challenge! This digital image is called Mrs. Antoinette and can be found HERE. Isn't she gorgeous!?!? Each month we have the opportunity to join the Progressive challenge in the Simply Betty Group HERE on Facebook.


 Here are a couple of progress shots. I normally start with the skin first, but I was so excited to get to work on the dress that I ended up doing that first. I used Copic Markers - R81, R83, and R85 for the dress and her hair flower. The hair is the Blue Violet group, but I don't remember which ones I actually used. The skin is E000, E00, E11, and E93.

Sometimes after I've coloured up an image, I have no idea what I want the project to look like when I'm done. The only thing I had to include for the challenge was feathers. I fiddled around with quite a few layouts before I got it how I wanted. Here's a couple of different variations that I played with. 







And here's my final version.  Which one do you like the best? Let me know in the comments. Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow White - Paper Nest Dolls style!

Hello again! Today I'm showing off one of the newly released Princess/Fairy Tales collection - Princess with Apple - based on Snow Whit...