Friday 12 January 2018

Coming Soon...


I just love the store over at Make it Crafty! They have gorgeous images to colour, e-books about how to colour with Copics, and the Chippies! I'm in love with the chippies! Mine haven't arrived yet, but I can't wait to get my hands on them!!! Squeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Well, MiC has an upcoming release of some new stamps, and I'm going to give you a little preview of one of the gorgeous new images! The title of the image is Jillian Creates and (once she is released into the store) can be found in the "new" category HERE. Isn't she adorable!?!? She come with and without the hanging hearts and crayons. UPDATE: she can be purchased HERE.

Copics used: (plus Spectrum Noir blues)
Skin: E000, 00, 11
Hair: E08, 15, 18
Eyes, Shirt, Ribbons: G99, YG17, 03
Green Crayon: G99, YG17, 03, 00
Lips and Shoes: RV00, 13, 25
Pink Crayon and Hearts: RV00, 13, 25, 29
Jeans and Blue Crayon: Spectrum Noir TB8, 5, 4 Copic B23, 41
Socks and Shadows: C1, 3, 5 and Colourless Blender

And here's my finished card! The picture on the right is the inside.


I tried to match up the colours of the image as close as I could with my papers, and I followed a sketch from the challenge that's going on over at Power Poppy's blog HERE. I will be entering this card into PP's challenge as well as in Make it Crafty's SKIN Challenge, which can be found HERE. Also in Let's Craft and Create's Challenge #133


6 comments:

  1. Sonya, this is a darling card! Your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with the MIC coloring challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Regan! She's such a sweet image, and I had a lot of fun colouring her up, using Zoe's skin tutorial on the challenge! I appreciate your comment :)

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness! that is so sweet and I love your card layout too. Thank you for joining us over on the Make It Crafty colouring challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Loopyou! Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I just love Krista's images!

      Delete
  3. Hi Sonya, your card is adorable and your colouring is lovely, thanks for joining us at Make it Crafty Skin Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Andrea and thank you very much for your kind words! Looking forward to the next challenge as well!

      Delete

Snow White - Paper Nest Dolls style!

Hello again! Today I'm showing off one of the newly released Princess/Fairy Tales collection - Princess with Apple - based on Snow Whit...