Monday 15 January 2018

Work in Progress


Normally I just show my finished work on here, but I thought that I'd change things up a little today! Here's what I have on my desk right now. This is a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps image called The Funny Farm. It's a clear stamp that can be used as a background or on its own. I'm planning to use it on its own this time, but I've stamped it 3 times, so the possibilities are there! 

If you're curious about Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, feel free to join the fun group HERE

If you'd like to get straight down to the business of getting her stamps, her shop is right HERE

Or, if you're just dying to get this particular stamp, you can grab it HERE! And I just noticed... IT's ON SALE right now!!!!!!!!  

Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

Snow White - Paper Nest Dolls style!

Hello again! Today I'm showing off one of the newly released Princess/Fairy Tales collection - Princess with Apple - based on Snow Whit...