Thursday 3 May 2018

It's Been a While!

Hello, dear Followers! As you've probably noticed, it's been nearly 2 months since my last post. This has been due to some personal issues and things beyond my control. With those issues came a very severe lack of "mojo" which I'm still trying to get back. Hopefully this is the first of many projects in the near future!


And so, without further ado, Here's my Design Team project for Challenge #138 on the Creatalicious blog! The theme is Anything Goes with the option of adding a Sentiment!


For my project, I used Flying Elf, a beautiful image by a company I've only just discovered - Fabrika Fantasy! What a gorgeous image, eh? I coloured her and her Dragon Pal up with Copic Markers, then created a sky background with the blue marker B00

Adding the background really made the image pop, even though there is still a lot of white behind it. After trimming the edges, I glued it onto a  black die cut border from Gina Marie Dies. The sentiment "Sometimes we all just need a little Magic" is from a retired Kraftin' Kimmie stamp set called Galadriel, by artist Annie Rodrigue. 

The lovely flowers and silver spiral stamen I purchased from 7 Kids Craft Store and are made by Wild Orchid Crafts. They carry quite a few varieties of flowers in various colours and sizes, as well as several different colours of the spiral stamens. 


Thank you so much for stopping by! As always, I've linked to the various stores and challenges - all you have to do is click on the coloured words. And speaking of challenges - here are the ones I'm entering this card into.

Creatalicious Challenge #138 (as Design Team Member)
7 Kids FB challenge - glitter/shimmer 
Petal Lu FB challenge - Anything Goes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow White - Paper Nest Dolls style!

Hello again! Today I'm showing off one of the newly released Princess/Fairy Tales collection - Princess with Apple - based on Snow Whit...