Tuesday 19 June 2018

My very first ATC and 7 Kids Sunshine Challenge

I've heard a lot about ATC's over the past few months, but I never actually tried making one until now! What is an ATC, you ask? It's an Artist Trading Card and the defining feature is that it's only 2.5" x 3.5" - so basically a miniature one-sided card. There are all kinds of swaps of these little guys, and it's super fun to have the art of a bunch of different people at hand for inspiration or just because they're awesome and fun to look at! 7 Kids Customers Create FB group recently had a swap, but I missed that one. After seeing all the gorgeous little cards, I felt I NEEDED to try this for myself! 

The stamp set I used is Little Mermaids by The Greeting Farm from the 7 Kids Craft Store, which, by the way, has practically EVERYTHING you could possibly want for creating beautiful cards, scrapbook pages, planners, etc. I was going to link the actual stamp set, but it looks like it's no longer available, but check out all the other cuties from the Greeting Farm HERE.





I used a crazy amount of Copic markers for this tiny little card!
By the way, you can get Copics from the 7 KIDS store, too!

And speaking of 7 KIDS... their FB page is holding a challenge currently (tomorrow is the deadline, so better hurry!) with the theme of Sunshine! Here's a link to the challenge if you'd like to join in! I'll be entering this little card into the challenge as soon as I'm finished typing up this post :)

Have a fantastic day! Hopefully it's nice and sunny wherever you are! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow White - Paper Nest Dolls style!

Hello again! Today I'm showing off one of the newly released Princess/Fairy Tales collection - Princess with Apple - based on Snow Whit...