Saturday 7 July 2018

7 Kids Ocean Challenge

My first challenge post for 7 Kids Craft Store! So excited! Our theme for the next 2 weeks is oceans. I chose Stamping Bella's Pisces from the Zodia series. She's so gorgeous, and perfect for an ocean theme! Also stamped on my page are Capricorn, which you can get HERE and Gemini, which unfortunately is no longer available in the store.  

I coloured the image with Copics, going for an ombre effect on the top. After she was coloured, I then fussy cut her with scissors that are WAY too large for fussy cutting LOL! If anyone has ideas of good scissors I could get... please let me know in the comments! 









Since I just got this EPIC planner from the 7 Kids Epic Weekend, I decided it would be fun to decorate a page. I used Distress Oxide inks to create the ocean and the sandy bottom, then I cut out and coloured some seaweed using miscellaneous dies from my stash. The bubbles I drew with a multi-liner and a white paint pen. The little fishy is from a Greeting Farm set that I can't remember the name of.




Here's one that's a little more close up. 



Thanks for stopping by! If you'd like to join the Ocean Challenge, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow White - Paper Nest Dolls style!

Hello again! Today I'm showing off one of the newly released Princess/Fairy Tales collection - Princess with Apple - based on Snow Whit...